- The identification of weak-points affecting the deployment of electrical energy
- Spreading of peak loads to deliver sustainable reductions in energy costs
- Price identification of energy-cost centres
- Lower energy tariffs from the utility company
- Advantage when conducting tariff negotiations with different energy suppliers, thanks to an accurate knowledge of the energy-data involved
HOW TO SAVE MONEY
The capping of peak loads can deliver you energy-cost reductions of up to 25%.An overview of load distribution and its relationship to cost centres provides another interesting advantage.
LOAD DISTRIBUTION IN THE COURSE OF THE DAY
Peak loads are distributed to occupy lower-load periods.
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
Continuous monitoring permits the evaluation and recording of all the main measurement readings, such as power factor, capacitor regulating levels and voltage levels of 5, 7, 11 and 13 harmonic oscillations with limit specifications and error messages.